Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Lazy...Crazy Days?

Today has been one of those days. Last week, 
I was super productive with taking care of the house. Keeping up with cleaning, etc. Then this weekend, I had some time to myself.
Friday, my mom came and picked up Raven so she could be with my parents for the weekend. That was cool. Raven was good all week so she earned it. She was cute being all excited to leave. Then Bobby wanted to take Luke with him over to his mom's house because Braydonn was there. I wasn't going to fight that. 
So since I had the whole house to my self for several hours on Saturday and Sunday, I did not do a damn thing. LOL I just sat my ass in a chair and watched TV pretty much all day. Sunday though I got bored and made dinner plus made a cake. Though I think the frosting was a little old.
When all my babies (Yes that goes for Bobby too ;)) came home, I felt happy and good.
This week has been hectic and a bit stressful for me though. Raven has been staying up late, playing and watching TV. In general she hasn't really been listening very well. 
Tonight I had to constantly repeat myself with everything and anything I told her. Not to mention she was like shouting back at me. I'm thinking, "OH MY GOD my little girl is acting 16 instead of 6, what the hell?" Luke was in one of his moody plus separation anxiety days so everything was a bit challenging. Finally I just put Luke in his crib and let him cry it out so I could give Raven a bath and help her get ready for bed. Oh and I usually put her to bed at 8 but tonight it was at 7:30. Then I fed Luke's cranky porky self some food and then put him to bed. 
Well now I'm waiting for Bobby to get home. Trying to finish up the laundry. Then I'm going to bed because I still have to get up early tomorrow. Hope you have a wonderful day or night.
Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment