Sunday, February 11, 2018

New Year...So Much Planned!!

Two months into the new year of 2018 and this is my first blog! Man, am I running behind.
Anyway to start off... happy New Year!! Have a resolution? I have a lot of plans for this year but I don't know if you'd call them resolutions.
Here They Are:
1. Planning Our wedding.
2. Upgrade my phone because my Galaxy s5 is wanting to retire.
3. Work on myself whether in mind or body and soul.
Let me explaining what I mean by each of these.
First, Bobby and I are finally getting married this year in July. We're rushing a bit to get things in order because we had to put a lot of planning off when I got pregnant with Luke. Also we still have to buy my wedding dress, a bouquet and many other things. As of this time we are finishing up sending out the wedding invitations. So far things are going well and I'm getting excited for the big day.
My poor Galaxy S5 is such a trooper but I've put it thru hell and it's now starting to show. It's been dropped, sit on, stepped on, spit up on and covered in baby drool. We're going to use part of our tax refund to buy me a new one but I'm desperately to hold out until we do.
Three, I'm going to work on being a better version on myself. That means being more active and making myself healthier. This is usually everyone's number one resolution but I'm not like that. When I say I'm gonna try to lose weight or anything related to my weight issues, I quickly lose focus and motivation. So I figured I could try to discipline myself by doing things by baby steps. Like cutting down on pop intake or keeping myself busy with keeping the house clean every day. Those may seem so easy but I'm a lazy person so I try to find more reasons to keep going. Like make a list or set goals for the day so I'm not overwhelming my self with thoughts of what could be or the future. My plan basically is to lose a pound or try to every day and come up with different ways to exercise. Instead of setting a specific workout that could be super boring, stepping it up and make a fun game of running around Luke or something. My eating habits I'm only changing slightly. I don't eat whenever I'm bored so that's good but I don't eat too little. I'm being more choosy about what I eat and when. So far I've been hitting that goal and I'm going to keep at it.
We have moved again. We moved out of that dingy run down trailer into a house that we're renting. I love that there's more space for all of us. It's actually easier for me to keep clean.
The kids have more room to run or crawl in Luke's case and it's awesome. Raven has the biggest bedroom but she's right by the bathroom so that's good. But blah blah it's good.
and it's awesome that we have our own washer and dryer and we can do laundry at our house now.
But so far things are going good and every day is different in some way or another.
Until next time!  

No comments:

Post a Comment